Thursday, December 19, 2013

PINTEREST FAILURE

In my quest to find super cute Christmas gifts for the ladies I work with, I came upon these wonderful mason jars fill with "Twizzlers" on Pinterest. On the outside of the jar it says "Twizz the season". I also decided to put them in Ball mason jars, since Ball is my last name. It doesn't get any cuter than that! And talk about easy. So I went to the store and bought everything I needed to make these wonderful gifts. Opened all the packages of candy and started to fill the jars. Guess what? The jars were too short. The "Twizzlers" wouldn't fit. I had to cut the ends off every one of them. So now my friends will get a cute jar filled with "Twizzlers" that look like I bit then end off each of them. In the picture notice the jar filled with the ends I had to cut off. What a bummer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment