Wednesday, April 2, 2014

JUST PUT THE STUPID BOOK DOWN AND GO TO SLEEP!!

I am having one of those "approach with caution" days. I don't know, maybe it was the fact that I stayed up until 4 am reading a novel, thinking all the time, "just put the stupid book down". Then I finally get to the end of the book. What a huge let down!! I hate books like that. Now I'm sitting here, it's 4:10 pm. In an hour, I have to go to work (waitress). I have spent the last 2 hours trying to remember the password to get into this blog. Do you know how many passwords are floating around in my head. So I thought I would just reset the password. I couldn't remember the answers to the security questions. Tell me, if you can't remember a stupid password, how do they expect you to remember the last person you e-mailed from that blog, when the last time you logged onto the blog, including month, date, and year, and who your first childhood friend was. So I have spent the entire day accomplishing nothing. I could have slept the entire day and got as much done.

No comments:

Post a Comment