Friday, September 14, 2012

LATEST DOCTOR VISIT

I went to the doctor yesterday and got a little bad news. My AS is getting worse. It has moved into my left hip giving me a lot of extra bone in there. For anyone else this wouldn't be so bad. When they did my MRI's six months ago, they found a defect in my left hip that I've had since birth. I never had problems with it while growing up. I was a baton twirler in high school (wow, that really shows how old I am), I did the splits, back flips, cart wheels, and anything else that position required without any pain at all. Now this "defect" is causing the extra bone in there to hit my pelvic bone. (ouch!!) The inflammation makes it even worse. I have really been slacking on the Starch-free diet lately. Time to get back on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment